Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Leftover Pictures

Here are some pictures from the 2nd annual Grover Family Game Night.



Mary blows out the candles on what I am required to say
was not a birthday cake because we were not celebrating her birthday.


The funky papers hanging on the bookshelf are our attempts to rip pieces
of paper into Christmas tree shapes behind our backs.


Props to Mom for funding the whole thing.


We like to keep winning in the family: my sister-in-law-in-law won
the jar of M&Ms by guessing closest to the right number.


Mary won the jar of Nerds. That's right—I counted every single one.


Oh, and here's us actually playing a game at Game Night. Fancy that.

2 comments:

Liz said...

What's with that shaggy lookin' guy whose all elbows and teeth? Oh wait....that's me. Depressing.

Jennifer said...

Liz - I colored a Scooby-Doo coloring book (in college no less) and I colored all the Shaggy's as me. Blonde haire, I added earrings, a pair of white pants and a turquoise tee I always wore. It was remarkably life-like.

I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE YOU COUNTED THE NERDS!